If parenting a child at this point in your life seems too difficult, adoption may have some benefits you have not considered. Come in for a confidential appointment to learn how adoption works.
- You can fully love your child and still decide adoption is the best way to go. Making sure your child has a stable future in a loving home can be a very compassionate, courageous and mature decision.
- If you have no medical insurance, all expenses will be paid through the adoption process.
- Your child will be placed directly with the adoptive parents you choose and will never spend any time in foster care.
- Today, many women choose “open adoption” plans. This option allows you to select and get to know the prospective parents before placing your child in their care. This enables you to feel confident about the adoption plan.
- We are happy to help you find an excellent adoption agency.