She’s come to you and said she’s pregnant. Now what? Are you scared? Anxious? Excited?
Know the options:
There is a flood of emotion for both of you when learning of any pregnancy. It can be especially difficult, however, if this is an unexpected pregnancy. It is important for both of you to know what options are available.
First, confirm the pregnancy:
The first thing you’ll want do is verify if she has a viable pregnancy. We provide free medical grade pregnancy tests as well as ultrasounds. We are here to help both of you get as much information as possible to make a well informed decision.
Pregnancy Center East offers free and completely confidential mentoring services for men:
- Speak with another man you can trust.
- Receive evidence based abortion information.
- Receive adoption information and referrals.
- Discuss your parental rights.
- Get assistance in transitioning into fatherhood and in embracing the role of provider.
- Receive guidance in locating community resources specific to your individual needs such as medical, job readiness, and legal referrals.
- Attend first-time parenting classes with the expectant mom. Couples who attend six consecutive classes receive a gift card for a free new mattress and crib.
- Receive material assistance in the form of baby supplies and baby equipment. Clients are eligible for supplies every three months.
- Get non-judgmental help if you have experienced a previous abortion.
Your concerns and fears about the pregnancy and becoming a father are completely normal. The good news is that you aren’t alone. Email us or call (513) 321-3100 to schedule an appointment. Come with your partner or by yourself. Day and evening hours available.