Since 1982 Pregnancy Center East has been assisting families in Greater Cincinnati. All services are confidential and free of charge. We offer the following:
- 24/7 hotline to discuss your situation. Our caring and compassionate staff are waiting to speak with you at (513) 321-3100.
- Pregnancy testing and information
- On-site ultrasound (if eligible)
- Abortion information
- Adoption information and referrals
- Men’s mentoring for men involved in a pregnancy decision
- STI/STD testing for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
- Medical referrals
- Referrals for legal aid and other social services
- Parenting education classes for first-time expectant couples
- Post-abortion care
- Material assistance (baby supplies to families in need every three months)
- Prenatal Telemed Program and Nutritional Counseling
We are sensitive to the private nature of pregnancy and you can be sure that we will protect your personal information. Our trained staff will carefully listen to you and understand your desires. Clients describe our team as helpful, informative and non-judgmental.